REPEN CLASSICO (Marble)
Products: Blocks, Slabs, Flooring Tiles, Outdoor Paving, Strips
Repen Classico: main features
The Repen Classic is a marble that is extracted from the quarries of the Trieste Karst. generally used for floors and walls. Excellent robustness.
- Blocks with one or more surfaces wire cut
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Polished surface. Upon request and in large quantities: Rough, Honed, Resinated, Flamed, Brush Hammered, Brushed.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 30,5x30,5x1. Finishes available: polishes bevels calibrates, polishes and bevels.
- Flooring tiles and cladding. Size: cm. 60x30x2. Finishes available: polished.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 30x2 x length to run. Finish: polished.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
- Material by its nature may present minute excoriations and tear.
- Worked on different demand for quantity.
Product stock available
Blocks Repen Classico
Slabs Repen Classico
Flooring Tiles Repen Classico
Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.