Products: Blocks, Slabs, Flooring Tiles, Outdoor Paving, Strips
Repen Classico: main features
The Repen Classic is a marble that is extracted from the quarries of the Trieste Karst. generally used for floors and walls. Excellent robustness.
- Blocks with one or more surfaces wire cut
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Polished surface. Upon request and in large quantities: Rough, Honed, Resinated, Flamed, Brush Hammered, Brushed.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 30,5x30,5x1. Finishes available: polishes bevels calibrates, polishes and bevels.
- Flooring tiles and cladding. Size: cm. 60x30x2. Finishes available: polished.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 30x2 x length to run. Finish: polished.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
- Material by its nature may present minute excoriations and tear.
- Worked on different demand for quantity.
Product stock available
Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.
Prices are in EURO, VAT not included - Prices are indicative, may vary depending on quantity, quality and terms / methods of payment.
Place of Extraction: Carso - Kras
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION REPEN
Insoluble residue in HCL: traces
|Wheight for unit of volume:||2694||Kg/m³|
|Water Absorption (by weight):||0.9||°/°°|
|Compressive strength after freezing:||1989||Kg/cm²|
|Strenght to bending:||205||Kg/cm²|
|Thermal linear expansion coefficient:||0.0041||mm/ml °C|
|Average Abrasion Strenght:||2.66||mm|
|Impact test (min. fall height):||41||cm|