BOTTICINO FIORITO (Marble)
Products: Blocks, Slabs
Botticino Fiorito the marble name is due to the arrangement of veins that resemble real flowers. Beige color plates, it is indicated for the use of monumental works, architectural elements, floor and wall coverings for both external and internal to.
- Raw blocks
- Blocks with one or more surfaces wire cut
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Polished surface. Upon request and in large quantities: Rough, Honed, Resinated, Flamed, Brush Hammered, Brushed.
- A product exclusively destined for being marble workers (transformers stone industry), to realize stairs, window sills, thresholds.
- Material recommended for internal use because it changes color with the time when used externally.
- Generally constant material of color.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
Product stock available
Slabs Botticino Fiorito
Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.
Prices are in EURO, VAT not included - Prices are indicative, may vary depending on quantity, quality and terms / methods of payment.
|Wheight for unit of volume:||2720||Kg/m³|
|Water Absorption (by weight):||0.18||%|
|Strenght to bending:||210||Kg/cm²|
|Thermal linear expansion coefficient:||0.0036||mm/ml °C|