ROSA BETA (Granite)
Products: Blocks, Slabs, Flooring Tiles
Rosa Beta granite: general features
Rosa Beta granite is one of the most popular materials in the natural stone industry due to its high level of features and its competitive price. It is a granite of Italian origin and it is extracted from the quarries of Sardinia, therefore sometimes it is also called rosa sardo beta.
Its extraction is made in large quantities, so we can offer large-sized blocks and slabs which are so easy to work for industry professionals.
The color of this granite is gray / pink, with some white spaces. This is a very uniform structure so waste to cuts and machining are minimized. Among other features, it is a very resistant granite, durable, with low absorption of liquids therefore suitable also for situations, such as for kitchen floors, which there is the need to always have a clean and nice material in. Mainly used for building industry, both for internal and external flooring, as well as for stairs, window sills and door thresholds. The most requested finishes are polished and flamed ones, while in some cases customers choose the flamed brushed version. As alternatives to this granite we suggest rosa porrino and bianco sardo.
Considering all these features, the Rosa Beta granite is a material of absolute value and considered its very low price is a safe, flexible and reliable choice.
Granite Rose Beta in a nutshell
- Raw blocks
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Polished surface. Upon request and in large quantities: Rough, Honed, Resinated, Flamed, Brush Hammered, Brushed.
- Large rough slabs with thickness from 4 cm to 12 cm, usually available with one or two polished surface.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 30,5x30,5x1. Finishes available: polishes bevels calibrates, polishes and bevels.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
Product stock available
Slabs Rosa Beta
Flooring Tiles Rosa Beta
Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.
Prices are in EURO, VAT not included - Prices are indicative, may vary depending on quantity, quality and terms / methods of payment.
Rosa Beta uses
The main use of this granite is building industry. It is widely used on floors, both for internal and external use. In the first case it is generally polished while on outdoor pavements often prefers the flamed one, but of course every job has its own peculiarities and this granite can meet different requests. Also it is used for steps, pine, or sills, door sills and kitchen counters, having regard to its absorption of fluid quality. Sometimes people choose the blaze brushed finishing which makes it not only aesthetically nice, but also pleasant to the touch.
The most requested finishes are the polished and the flamed, but in some cases you opt for the flamed brushed ideal of kitchen countertops.
Rosa Beta granite strength points
- Sheets in large quantities, then very good to be machined
- Uniformity of color, texture and structure
- Very resistant and durable granite
- It has low water absorption so perfect on kitchen countertops
- Easy to clean
- Price / quality excellent