MARMOSTONE WHITE (Composite Stone)
Suggested materials in coatings in work environments such as the kitchen, to be used to replace the marble and granite for the best absorption and hardness. The slabs are formed from granules and powder of marble, mixed and linked with particular resins. They are cheap materials but tender. The surfaces are natural sintered compact.
The quality is comparable to similar products of the most renowned companies (Cosentino, Lapitek, Ilexa, TheSize ...). The mixture of resins and inert materials, assumes a different name depending on the company that produces it. We offer it to a very competitive price.
- Synthetic marble slabs (mixture of marble and resin). Available with thickness of 2 cm and 3 cm. Recommended for modern design.
- Polished surface
- Suggest for kitchen countertops and bathroom tiles. Processing by the stonemason.
- A product exclusively destined for being marble workers (transformers stone industry), to realize stairs, window sills, thresholds.
- Generally constant material of color.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
Product stock available
Slabs Marmostone White
Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.
Prices are in EURO, VAT not included - Prices are indicative, may vary depending on quantity, quality and terms / methods of payment.