EMERALD PEARL E (Granite)
Products: Blocks, Slabs
Emerald Pearl is an elegant dark green stone with silver-blue pearls. The intensity of the color and grain structure vary according to the quarry of origin. The size and the color of the beads determine the value of this material. The grazing light brings out the beauty. Caution should be exercised when installing flooring or claddings, as reflections of pearls vary by rotating the tiles.
- Raw blocks
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Polished surface. Upon request and in large quantities: Rough, Honed, Resinated, Flamed, Brush Hammered, Brushed.
- Large rough slabs with thickness from 4 cm to 12 cm, usually available with one or two polished surface.
- Generally constant material of color.
- Material by its nature may present minute excoriations and tear.
- Material of constant color. The tone of color and grain structure can vary from block to block to a greater extent when compared to other similar materials.
The blocks and slabs are products reserved exclusively for transformers in our sector. We are wholesale suppliers of natural and synthetic stones. We do not carry out tailor-made workmanship such as kitchen tops, bathroom tops, furniture items, custom cuts, shaped profiles. For these creations, we invite you to contact your trusted marble worker.
Product stock available (EME)
Slabs Emerald Pearl E
Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.
Prices are in EURO, VAT not included. Prices are indicative, may vary depending on quantity, quality and terms / methods of payment.