PAGLIA - Granite
|Wheight for unit of volume:||2.6||gr/cm³|
|Water Absorption (by weight):||0.46||%|
|Compressive strength after freezing:||128.6||Mpa|
|Strenght to bending:||11.8||Mpa|
|Impact test (min. fall height):||97||HSD|
- Generally constant material of color.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Polished surface. Upon request and in large quantities: Rough, Honed, Resinated, Flamed, Brush Hammered, Brushed.
- Narrow slabs milled on the 4 edges: height of 70 cm, variable lengths available between 150 cm and 280 cm, thickness 2 cm and 3 cm. Available finishes: polished, flamed.
- Flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 60x30x2. Finishes available: flamed.
- Flooring for outdoor use. Size: 30x30 cm, 60x30 cm, 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 80x40 cm. Thickness: from 3 cm to 12 cm. Finish: rough, bush hammered, flamed, erupted. Coste split or sawn.
Qty/Pcs - m² : Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock in real time.