- Flooring tiles and cladding. Size: cm. 60x30x2. Finishes available: flamed.
- Flooring for outdoor use. Size: 30x30 cm, 60x30 cm, 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 80x40 cm. Thickness: from 3 cm to 12 cm. Finish: rough, bush hammered, flamed, erupted. Coste split or sawn.
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Polished surface. Upon request and in large quantities: Rough, Honed, Resinated, Flamed, Brush Hammered, Brushed.
- Narrow slabs milled on the 4 edges: height of 70 cm, variable lengths available between 150 cm and 280 cm, thickness 2 cm and 3 cm. Available finishes: polished, flamed.
- Generally constant material of color.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
|Product||Type||Material name||Finish||Size (cm)||Euro/mq||Qty/Pcs||mq|
|Flooring Tiles||Granite||Paglia||Polished||40 x 40 x 1.5||25.40||130||20,80|
|Flooring Tiles||Granite||Paglia||Polished||60 x 60 x 2||28.50||150||54,00|
|Flooring Tiles||Granite||Paglia||Flamed||60 x 30 x 2||25.90||3.260||586,80|
Qty/Pcs - m2 : Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.
Finish Polished: The polishing is a process by which we obtain smooth surfaces mirror through the use of abrasive grain finer and finer, then the lead and finally with felt disks. Polishing increases the color tone and durability of the stone. Applied to marble, granite sandstone.
Finish Flamed: Flat finish, slightly roughened, obtained by passing a high temperature jet of flame over the rough face. The thermal shock splits off the surface grains.
Prices narrow slabs granite Paglia
|Product||Type||Material name||Finish||Thickness (cm)|
|Narrow slabs||Granite||Paglia||Flamed||70 x 2|
|Narrow slabs||Granite||Paglia||Flamed||70 x 3|
Prices are in EURO, VAT not included
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS PAGLIA
|Wheight for unit of volume:||2.6||gr/cm³|
|Water Absorption (by weight):||0.46||%|
|Compressive strength after freezing:||128.6||Mpa|
|Strenght to bending:||11.8||Mpa|
|Impact test (min. fall height):||97||HSD|