GRANITELLO Tipo (Marble)
Products: Flooring Tiles, Outdoor Paving, Slabs
The marble Aurisina Granitello is used for floor and wall coverings for both exterior and interior. Appearance: light background with small spots very dense with a pinkish gray color overall.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 30,5x30,5x1. Finishes available: polishes bevels calibrates, polishes and bevels.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 40x40x2. Finishes available: Polished Bevelled Calibrated, Polished Bevelled.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 60x60x2. Finishes available: Polished Bevelled Calibrated, Polished Bevelled.
- Floor tiles, flooring and cladding. Size: cm. 30x2 x length to run. Finish: polished.
- Slabs ready for immediate delivery are available in 2 and 3 cm thicknesses. 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 cm are available on request.
- Large rough slabs with thickness from 4 cm to 12 cm, usually available with one or two polished surface.
- Generally constant material of color.
- Material generally available in large quantities.
- TO BE DISCONTINUED
Prices flooring tiles marble
|Flooring Tiles||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||30 x 15 x 1|
|Flooring Tiles||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||40 x 40 x 2|
|Flooring Tiles||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||130 x 33 x 3|
|Flooring Tiles||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Polished||73 x 20 x 1.2|
|Flooring Tiles||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Honed||40 x 40 x 1.1|
|Flooring Tiles||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Honed||50 x 30 x 2|
|Flooring Tiles||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Honed||100 x 25 x 1.5|
Qty/Pcs - m2 : Indicates amount of pieces and their square metres in stock online in real time.
Finish Polished: The polishing is a process by which we obtain smooth surfaces mirror through the use of abrasive grain finer and finer, then the lead and finally with felt disks. Polishing increases the color tone and durability of the stone. Applied to marble, granite sandstone.
Finish Honed: The honed finish is obtained through the rotation on the surface of an abrasive stone. It gives the material excellent characteristics of precision and roughness and applies to marble, granite, travertine and sandstone natural stone.
Prices slabs marble Granitello Tipo
|Slabs||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||2|
|Slabs||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||3|
|Slabs||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||5|
|Slabs||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||10|
|Slabs||Marble||Granitello Tipo||Sawn Cut||20|
Prices are in EURO, VAT not included - Prices are indicative, may vary depending on quantity, quality and terms / methods of payment.
Place of Extraction: Aurisina (Trieste)
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION GRANITELLO TIPO
Insoluble residue in HCL: traces
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS GRANITELLO TIPO
|Wheight for unit of volume:||2.7||gr/cm³|
|Water Absorption (by weight):||3.5||%|
|Compressive strength after freezing:||1019||kgf/cm²|
|Strenght to bending:||170||kgf/cm²|
|Thermal linear expansion coefficient:||0.0037||mm/ml °C|
|Strenght to blow:||4||kgf/cm²|
|Average Abrasion Strenght:||14.1||cm³/50 cm|
|Average Tensile Strenght:||63||kgf/cm²|
|Impact test (min. fall height):||35||cm|